I work exclusively on the Squarespace platform. Here's why:
Wordpress vs. Squarespace
If you're weighing your website platform options, there's one BIG thing you need to consider that doesn't get talked about nearly enough.
And that's how much it will help your business to have a website that's easy to update and requires ZERO time spent updating software, putting security precautions in place, blocking spam and researching plugin compatibility.
Squarespace is a hosted website solution with a customer support staff and a team of engineers (with real offices in NYC) working to keep your site secure and updated around the clock. I speak from experience when I tell you that you will have more time to work with clients, create products, write blog posts and otherwise do the meaningful pieces of your business if you choose Squarespace over Wordpress as your website platform.
- You can hear my story of why I switched from Wordpress to Squarespace (and why I design websites for my clients exclusively on Squarespace) on this podcast interview.
- While I 100% believe that Squarespace is the best platform out there for the majority of small business owners, there are reasons why you might want to choose Wordpress or Shopify. Click here to view a handy decision-making flowchart I made to help you which platform is right for you.
- You can also check out this blog post with my top 9 reasons I recommend Squarespace over Wordpress.
Website design for fitness, yoga & wellness businesses
You need a website that...
clearly communicates your brand vibe
- has newsletter sign-up forms strategically placed
- takes the tech hassle out of blogging (so you'll actually do it consistently!)
- features testimonials of your happy clients
- looks as great on your cell phone as it does on your desktop computer
- is easy to update
- won't get hacked
- makes you money
- makes you look like a pro online!
Welcome to Pixality Design, I've got you covered.