2 things you need to know to bring new clients through your door:
1. First impressions matter. Your website should look as good as your studio.
2. Google's not a mind-reader. There are things you need to do to get found online.
If you're starting a business that provides services to a local area (yoga studio, day spa, independent yoga teacher, physical trainer etc.) I've got 2 courses in the works that will help you attract clients online quickly and effectively.
DIY Your Wellness Website
The website design course just for yoga, fitness and wellness business owners.
Create a website that works for your industry:
- Design a site to match your business style and mission
- Sell packages and collect payments online
- Set-up online scheduling for appointments and/or classes
DIY SEO for Local Businesses
Simple Search Engine Optimization to get your business on the map!
Get found online with smart SEO tactics:
- Fine out why you don't automatically appear on "the map" and what you can do to get there
- Simple steps to signal to Google who you are, where you are and what you do so they can match you to potential customers