Time to take control of your schedule
If you run an appointment-based business, you already know that managing your schedule can be a challenge! Juggling multiple clients, a variety of services, email reminders, and rescheduling requests—it can be a lot to keep up with!
- Are you an established hair stylist wasting precious time coordinating appointments with email or text messages?
- Could be you're a naturopathic doctor that's looking to expand your offerings into virtual consultations and need to explain what you do to someone you've never met?
- Or is it that people can't even find your acupuncture services online even when they look specifically for you by name? "Where's the love Google?!"
If any of that sounds familiar, you're in the right place!
Effortless appointment booking + visibility for your local services
Your 'Small but Mighty' website is a beautifully designed, 1-page website that displays everything your prospective clients need to know to hire you: your bio, headshot, services menu and (the best part!) your Acuity appointment scheduler. It will get your business visible online & will reduce the time you spend on admin tasks....without the investment or upkeep of a full website. Built on the Squarespace website platform, your new site will have a strong foundation in place to grow as your business grows.
special introductory pricing: be one of the first 3 businesses owners to schedule a kick-off call and get your 'small but mighty' website for only $750. (*2 spots remaining as of 4/20/18*)
Hi, I'm Connie, an Acuity Certified Expert.
I'm also a web designer, Authorized Squarespace Trainer and Search Engine Optimization consultant. As the Digital Marketing Manager for The Business of Yoga, presented by Yoga Journal, I’ve helped over 100 yoga teachers build and manage Squarespace websites—many using Acuity Scheduling—to seamlessly run the daily operations of their business. I can help you too!
How it works:
- Click any of the buttons on this page to schedule your 30 minute project kick-off call
- Prior to the call you'll fill out a short questionnaire so I can get to know your business and design preferences
- We'll chat via phone or skype about your website and how I can design it to best reflect you and your services
- After the call, you'll receive an invoice for 50% of the project amount and a list of additional items I need from you—like your bio and photos
- Once your down payment and website content are in hand, I'll have your new website complete within 3 business days!
- You'll pay the remaining 50% of the project amount and will schedule a 1-hour project wrap-up call where we'll walk through the website together making changes as needed, set-up your Acuity Scheduling account (if needed) and go over some basic editing how-to's so you know how to keep things updated yourself!
Is a 'Small but Mighty' website right for you?
This package is ideal for the solo health, fitness or wellness practitioner who provides in-person services in their local area and manages their own appointment scheduling. It does not include a system set-up for selling products, blogging or email marketing—however the platform your website will be built on has all those capabilities and more. That functionality will be ready for you to add if your business grows in that direction.
If you own a studio, clinic, spa or salon with multiple staff, or have short-term goals of transitioning your business to offer primarily virtual services, you're a better fit for my full website design packages.
Included in a 'Small but Mighty' website:
- 1-page website featuring your bio, headshot, services and Acuity scheduler
- Set-up of your Acuity account (1 calendar / multiple services)
- Your Acuity "Emerging Entreprenuer" plan also comes free with your website subscription! (normally $15/mo)
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Training on both Squarespace (the website editing software) and Acuity (the online scheduler system)
- Your Squarespace subscription (Business Plan)—to keep your website live on the internet: $18/month, if paid annually (also includes your paid Acuity Scheduling subscription plan!)
- Your custom domain—ie. www.hairbymollie.com (can be purchased at Squarespace or another domain registrar, like Godaddy): approx. $13/year
Introductory offer: 2 SPOTS LEFT AT THE $750 PRICE
A website that's all your own
•Feel confident handing someone your business card
•Get appointments scheduled while you sleep (literally!)
•Show up in search engine results like Google